Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tidy Tuesday--Laundry

Laundry Rule #1---NO clean laundry may enter your bedroom unless it is folded and put away. This will cut down on the piles of laundry covering every available space in your bedroom!
Laundry Rule #2---Get a hamper in your bedroom and immediately put dirty clothes where they belong.


I don't know about you guys but this tip could not come at a more opportune time for me as my bed is piled high with clean clothes! I hate laundry, I mean passionately HATE it. I generally try to avoid it until my husband tells me he needs clean underwear. This is why I chose not to cloth diaper, my "Just Say 'NO'!" to more laundry philosophy. But, tonight while I watch Big Brother 11 (please evict Michelle, Kevin...seriously!) I am going to fold and put away laundry!

Happy Cleaning!!
And GO JORDAN!!!!
Mel

1 comment:

  1. LOL--I don't mind laundry, but I detest putting it away!! My hubby usually helps with that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails