Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Katherine's 1st Day of Preschool




Katherine started Tuesday/Thursday School today. She was excited. When we got there she gave me a hug and kiss and that was it. I'm not even sure she knew-or cared-that we were gone! The first thing she said to me when she got in the van this afternoon was "I can't wait until Thursday." So, she had a great day!

Kaydence started out ok. She wanted to take her 'packpack' too but then wouldn't tell Katherine bye. When we got home she was kind of mopey and pouty. When I asked her what was wrong she would say " I miss my Katherine." (All together...Awwwwwwww!) It was pitiful. She didn't even eat her lunch. Poor thing. I think she'll get used to it and eventually will be glad to see Katherine go! Once she realizes that when Bridget naps she gets Mommy to herself she'll LOVE it!


Bridget was great today. We dropped Katherine off and went to Publix where Kay and Bee were both GREAT! When we got home Bridget went straight to bed and slept until 12:30. By the time she ate lunch it was nearly time to go get Katherine.

Overall, I had a pretty good day. I miss my big girl but it was a lot quieter around here without her making Kaydence scream all day! Yay for Tuesday/Thursday School---Bring on Kindergarten!! ;)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails