Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Manic Monday...on Tuesday

So, I'm already off to a poor start on my daily themed blogs! But I have a very good excuse this time, yesterday was a holiday and Cory was home. When he's home all schedules break down and we fly by the seat of our pants, not good for someone who does not function without at least some order but we survived. And as a result you get TWO new blogs to read today. I don't want to get too far behind!


Our weekend wasn't fun. Just a soccer game on Saturday and Cory power washed the driveway but you don't want to see or hear about that so I decided to steal my little sister's weekend and post about that instead. Thanks, Britt, for leading an occasionally exciting life! ;)

Saturday was the first Arkansas Razorback football game of the season. The game was at 6 pm and the family started tailgating around 9:30 am. These are good times and it is on these occasions that I ache to live closer to home, but only a little! I'll let the pics speak for themselves and leave you with one last thing...

WOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!!!










































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails