Friday, September 4, 2009

Finally Friday

What a week we had! Katherine had a great first week of school and I could not be a prouder Mama! My house looks like a bomb exploded so I'll be busy the rest of the day cleaning and doing laundry so I don't have to worry about my trashed house this weekend. Katherine has her 2nd soccer game tomorrow. I think I'm becoming a better "Soccer Mom" too. I wasn't sure I was cut out to be a sports mom but I think I'm going to like it!

I realize I've been a bad blogger so I decided today that instead of trying to come up with updates everyday to post I'm going to have a different theme for each day of the week. So now I won't just stare at a blank screen and have a panic attack wondering what to write! If I have family updates then they will be a seperate post. So now my 2 loyal readers will have something new to read everyday! ;) This is still going to be a blog to keep our family and friends updated on us and the girls too so expect to see lots of pics of my wacky children!

Manic Monday-Weekend Wrap up and Weekly Overview
Tidy Tuesday-Cleaning Tips/Organizational Tips (This is more for me than for anyone else! If I'm not organized I get overwhelmed and can't function so hopefully this will help!)
Way-Back Wednesday-Old pics of me/Cory/the girls--This should be fun for kids of all ages!
Thursday Treats-New recipes I've tried...especially SWEET treats! I love to bake and this will give me an excuse to do so.
Finally Friday-Weekly updates, pics of the girls, pics of the girls' projects (especially Katherine's school work)

I'm looking forward to being a better blogger! And please leave comments, I feel like a loser when I don't get comments! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails