Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... it's sunny and warm...a beautiful day!






I am thinking... about nachos for dinner





I am thankful for... my husband's job even though they had to cut hours. At least he has a job he loves and they treat him (and us) very well.




From the learning rooms...Kaydence is practicing using scissors and Katherine is learning to sound out words




From the kitchen...easy simple nachos for dinner.





I am wearing... my owl pj's...I've been shampooing carpets and cleaning so I haven't gotten dressed today.





I am creating... a banner for my lil seester who will be moving in with us tomorrow for a few months!! I'm beyond excited.





I am going... to get my husband from work in about an hour so I should probably get dressed at some point.





I am reading... more blogs. Getting lots of creative ideas and learning about other homeschooling Moms.




I am hoping... my sister makes it here safely tomorrow.





I am hearing... the girls laughing





Around the house... shampooing carpets





One of my favorite things... dates with the hubby.





A few plans for the rest of the week: spending time with my seester...and laundry





Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails