Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Favorites

I haven't been around much lately partly because my kids have become extra needy but mostly because my little sister moved in and I prefer spending time with her over the computer! She has a job interview today and is babysitting this evening so I have some free time to update. 

The weather haa been great so we've been outside a lot.

I finally broke down and bought the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred DVD and thankfully my sister takes no excuses and we have successfully been at it for 4 days--only 26 more to go.  After Jillian we're starting P90x so hopefully I won't be embarrassed to wear shorts this summer!

Cory is busy studying for his Professional Engineering exam.  We could really use some prayers that he passes this time because I don't think we can go through this again in October! 

The girls are all great.  Katherine woke up the other day and instead of "Good Morning, Mom" I got "Happy School Day, Mom". She then said "I made that up but we ARE doing school today."  I also got "the look" which means I've been kind of lazy about the whole preschool thing.  Next year will be better though, I promise! I love that she wants to learn. Hopefully the other two are like their big sister in that aspect.



And now to my Friday Favorites.  These are just going to be favorite pictures from the week, favorite blogs I read or just something I read/saw/made from the week.  Hope you enjoy!

Bee helping Daddy fix the kitchen


Bee's first ponytail.  I really just love her face in this pic!


This is actually her smile, not a grimace from having KK pinch her cheek!


KK


Attractive, I know but Kat told me to make a silly face!


Kat. I swear I fix this child's hair but it never stays that way.
I heart my big girl!


My sis (Brittney) with Bee. 


My have to check everyday blog lately has been Better After .  I have some things I'm wanting to revamp so I go there for inspiration. 

I also love love love Its So Very Cheri. She has something different everyday so I have to pop in to see what's going on.  I'm actually heading there now to catch up on this week's posts. 

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

LOVES!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, happy school day :)
    Enjoy that while it lasts! Working in a pediatric dental office, it's a very rare child who doesn't want to miss school!

    Lamb’s Most Recent Post: 3 Minute Toaster/Convection Oven Smores

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and I should be taking full advantage of her love for school! I lost that love around 8th grade but hopefully she'll hold on to hers until she finishes college!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails