Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving and I hope you all did too!  Now because I was in Arkansas so much during October we decided to spending Thanksgiving at home and Christmas in Arkansas. Our Thanksgiving meal was YUMMY! 

The Menu

  • Cajun Turkey Breast (The turkey is always Cory's only job and he did an EXCELLENT job!)
  • Mammaw's Chicken n Dressing
  • Greenbean Casserole
  • Mashed Taters
  • Turkey Gravy
  • Rolls
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake
  • Pecan Pie




While everything cooked we watched the parade and the big girls made place mats (Bee was sleeping).  I used a cereal box and traced their hands to make turkeys.  Who hasn't made the infamous hand turkey??









Yes, Kaydence is usually half naked!  She lives freely!

As we ate we asked the girls what they were thankful for.  We got some cute answers but the best was Kaydence who said (with no prompting, I swear!) she was thankful for Jesus!  Too sweet!! LOVE HER!!


After we ate I made them put on the dresses I made for them!  And it lasted just long enough for me to snap a few pics before they were tearing them off and running upstairs to play.




















HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails