Sunday, February 14, 2010

Steppin' Up

So we bought this step stool at a yard sale for $1 about a year ago. 



I had big plans to do...something.  But in the garage it stayed.  And stayed.  And stayed.  Until I finally got some inspiration from THIS blog.  I love Mod Podge but I don't really ever know HOW to use it or if I SHOULD use it.  Well, now I know that you can use it everywhere for anything and the answer is always YES you SHOULD use it!  I now have a list of things I'm going to refurbish and I'm so excited!

Anyhow, the finished product...


ta da...




I used scrapbook paper Lullaby Alphabet by Moda Fabrics for Daisy D's (I bought it at Hobby Lobby)
Liquitex Cobalt Blue Acrylic Paint
Apple Barrel Brand Bright Red (20401) Acrylic Paint
Mod Podge Gloss


The girls love it! And even though I have 3 daughters and could've made it more girly I love that it is gender neutral.  I think we'll keep this one in the kitchen so Mommy can use it too!

LOVES!

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know my blog moved, this weekend, to its own site. Please come over and follow me at the new site itssoverycheri (dot) com

    I look forward to getting to know you better.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails