Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We decided to head to Arkansas for Thanksgiving this year instead of Christmas. Much less stress for us! Anyhow, we had a great time. We left the boro at 7 pm on Wednesday (the 26th) and got to my Mom's in Malvern at 2 am! By the time we got unloaded and settled into bed it was 3 am. We spent Thanksgiving Day at my Mammaw & Pappaw's. This was the first holiday that all my my siblings were together in a long time. We took lots of pics so I'll quit boring you with words and let ya have a peek! I made slide shows because I took nearly 200 pics just on Turkey Day! ~LOVES~

I think you'll have to click to see them. I couldn't figure out how to get them to actually load in the blog...one of these days I'll have it all figured out!

Snapshots--Thanksgiving 2008
Family Pics 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails